The guide has been produced by Bilgener team for the benefit of those who are continuing a business or intending to do a business in Turkey. We aim to provide a broad overview of the various things that should be taken into account by organizations considering setting up business in Turkey.
The information provided is not exhaustive and- as underlying legislation and regulations are subject to frequent changes- we recommend that anyone considering doing business in Turkey or looking to the area as an opportunity for expansion should seek professional advice before making any business or investment decision. Please do not hesitate to contact with Bilgener Team if you need any professional advice.
- Types of Legal Entity
- Company Establishment Procedure and Registration Requirements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Taxation of Company Income and Capital Gains
- Determination of Taxable Income
- Transfer Pricing
- Some Important Regulations
- Other Taxes
- Filing Requirements and Payment
- Double Taxation Agreements
- Custom Duties